Our 4 beautifully handcrafted Premier cabins have full kitchen and private bath/shower, overlook the scenic Matanuska River Valley. Each cabin has two queen beds and a full size pull out sleeper sofa, table, chairs, and a deck with chairs. Enjoy spectacular views of the Matanuska Valley and Chugach Mountains.
$199 ($159 October-April )+tax for 1-2 guests, $10 for each additional guest.
We have 7 cozy classic cabins have private bath/shower (rented dry and use shared bath house in Winter) and overlook the scenic Matanuska River Valley. These cabins have a queen bed (5 cabins also have a twin bed), table, chairs, deck with chairs, small refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker. Look for Dall Sheep from the deck of your cabin on the nearby mountain-side.
$169 ($99 October-April using bathhouse)+tax for 1-2 guests, $10 for each additional guest (3 max)
October-April they are rented dry with use of the shared bathhouse.
The Guesthouse has 3 great private rooms with shared bathrooms offered at an economical rate. Each room has 2 queen beds with a private entrance, table, chairs, dresser, microwave, coffeemaker, small refrigerator, and a deck with a magnificent view. The Shower House (shared, private showers/toilets) is available 24/7 and is just a short walk outside the Guesthouse.
$99 +tax for 1-2 guests with shared bath, $10 for each additional guest (4 max).
RV Parking & Camping Sites
RV spots feature individual fire rings, picnic table, gravel parking pad, grass camping area, hook ups for water and power (20A). Showers are available for $5 per person.
$20 per night (October-April water only available from hookup on pump house)
Reservation Policies & Information
- 5% bed tax added to room rate.
- 7 days notice of room change/cancellation is required to avoid full room rate charge
- Children age 2 and younger stay at no additional charge.
- All Cabins and Rooms are non-smoking
- Some rooms are pet friendly, please call to book with pets ($15 per pet)
- Rate includes use of Lodge hot tub located in the Showerhouse.
- Rooms do not have a TV nor wireless, cell. service is poor, SO enjoy the scenery and relax! Free wi-fi available in the lodge.