2014 Summer season for accommodations is May 9 – Sept 23
Lodge restaurant is open May 16 – Sept 14
Sheep Mountain Lodge offers 3 types of overnight guest accommodations.
PREMIER CABINS – 199 +tax for 1-2 guests, $10 for each additional guest (5 max)
Beautifully handcrafted Premier cabins have full kitchen and private bath/shower, overlook the scenic Matanuska River Valley. Each cabin has two queen beds and a full size pull out sleeper sofa, table, chairs, and a deck with chairs. Enjoy spectacular views of the Matanuska Valley and Chugach Mountains. Amenities & availability.
CLASSIC CABINS – $169 +tax for 1-2 guests, $10 for each additional guest (3 max)
Beautifully handcrafted Classic cabins have private bath/shower and overlook the scenic Matanuska River Valley. These cabins have a queen bed and a twin bed, table, chairs, deck with chairs, small refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker. Look for Dall Sheep from the deck of your cabin on the nearby mountain-side. Amenities & availability.
GUEST HOUSE Rooms (2 queens) – $99 +tax with shared bath
There are 3 guest rooms with shared bath offered at an economical rate. Each room has 2 queen beds with a private entrance, table, chairs, dresser, microwave, coffeemaker, small refrigerator, and a deck with a magnificent view. The Shower House (shared showers/toilets) is available 24/7 and is just a short walk outside the Guest House. Amenities & availability.
Reservation Policies & Information
- 7 days notice of room change/cancellation is required to avoid full room rate charge
- 5% bed tax added to room rate.
- Children age 2 and younger stay at no additional charge.
- All Cabins and Guest House rooms A & B are non-smoking and no pets.
- The Guest House has one pet-friendly room (Room C): $10 per pet, $75 damage deposit required. Please request/choose this room when making reservations.
- Trailhead access to the Sheep Mountain Trail System is near each cabin, trail maps are provided in each room.
- Rate includes use of Lodge hot tub located in the Showerhouse.
- Rooms do not have a TV nor wireless, enjoy the scenery and relax! Free wi-fi available in the lodge.
- 3% surcharge added to credit card transactions at the lodge. 3% surcharge does not apply to room reservations made online. Cash or travelers checks also accepted.
- Group lodging is available by special arrangement as late as Sept 28. Please contact the Lodge directly.