Winter season runs Sept 23-May 1
-see our Winter 2015/16 page for Winter rates-
Lodge restaurant is open all Winter Fri-Sun 8am-8pm
Sheep Mountain Lodge offers 3 types of overnight guest accommodations.
PREMIER CABINS – 199 +tax for 1-2 guests, $10 for each additional guest (5 max)
Beautifully handcrafted Premier cabins have full kitchen and private bath/shower, overlook the scenic Matanuska River Valley. Each cabin has two queen beds and a full size pull out sleeper sofa, table, chairs, and a deck with chairs. Enjoy spectacular views of the Matanuska Valley and Chugach Mountains. Amenities & availability.
CLASSIC CABINS – $169 +tax for 1-2 guests, $10 for each additional guest (3 max)
Beautifully handcrafted Classic cabins have private bath/shower (rented dry and use shared bath house in Winter) and overlook the scenic Matanuska River Valley. These cabins have a queen bed and a twin bed, table, chairs, deck with chairs, small refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker. Look for Dall Sheep from the deck of your cabin on the nearby mountain-side. Amenities & availability.
GUEST HOUSE Rooms (2 queens) – $99 +tax with shared bath, $10 for each additional guest (4 max)
There are 3 guest rooms with shared bath offered at an economical rate. Each room has 2 queen beds with a private entrance, table, chairs, dresser, microwave, coffeemaker, small refrigerator, and a deck with a magnificent view. The Shower House (shared showers/toilets) is available 24/7 and is just a short walk outside the Guest House. Amenities & availability.
Reservation Policies & Information
7 days notice of room change/cancellation is required to avoid full room rate charge
- 5% bed tax added to room rate.
- Children age 2 and younger stay at no additional charge.
- All Cabins and Guest House rooms A & B are non-smoking and no pets.
- The Guest House has one pet-friendly room (Room C): $10 per pet, $75 damage deposit required. Please request/choose this room when making reservations.
- Trailhead access to the Sheep Mountain Trail System is near each cabin, trail maps are provided in each room.
- Rate includes use of Lodge hot tub located in the Showerhouse.
- Rooms do not have a TV nor wireless, cell. service is poor, SO enjoy the scenery and relax! Free wi-fi available in the lodge.
- Group lodging is available by special arrangement as late as Sept 27. Please contact the Lodge directly.
Premier Cabin Photo Gallery
Classic Cabin Photo Gallery
Guest House Photo Gallery
RV Parking & Camping Gallery