Mountain House at Sheep Mountain
Mountain House Amenities
The newly and completely renovated Mountain House is the perfect getaway for families and groups. With 3 private bedrooms, 1.5 baths, and a sleeper sofa, this house sleeps 7 people comfortably. Featuring:
- Master Bedroom: 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Bed
- Bedrooms 2 & 3: 1 Queen Bed each
- Pull Out Couch in Living Room
- 1.5 Bath
- Full Kitchen and Dining Area
- Large Living Room
- Comfortable covered deck with seating
Reservation Policies & Information
- 5% bed tax added to room rate.
- 7 days notice of room change/cancellation is required to avoid full room rate charge
- Children age 2 and younger stay at no additional charge.
- All Cabins and Rooms are non-smoking
- Some rooms are pet friendly, please call to book with pets ($15 per pet)
- Rate includes use of Lodge hot tub located in the Showerhouse.
- All cabins have FREE WIFI! Cell service is poor, but internet is good. Enjoy the scenery and relax! Free wi-fi also available in the lodge.
Join Us for a Glacier Helicopter Tour
Our guests enjoy many great amenities with their cabins! If you’d like to add an incredible helicopter activity to your list, we are happy to take you up in our R44 Helicopter and show you and your family around the Matanuska Glacier, as well as the Talkeetna and Chugach Mountain Range. See incredible wildlife, blue glacier pools, and tons of amazing scenery. Make sure you RESERVE A SPOT, as we do have a limited number of tours we do each day.