Our 4 beautifully handcrafted Premier cabins have full kitchen and private bath/shower, overlook the scenic Matanuska River Valley. Each cabin has two queen beds and a full size pull out sleeper sofa, table, chairs, and a deck with chairs. Enjoy spectacular views of the Matanuska Valley and Chugach Mountains.
$229-269 (depending on season) +tax for 1-2 guests, $10 for each additional guest.
We have 7 cozy classic cabins have private bath/shower and overlook the scenic Matanuska River Valley. These cabins have a queen bed (5 cabins also have a twin bed), table, chairs, deck with chairs, small refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker. Look for Dall Sheep from the deck of your cabin on the nearby mountain-side.
$169-219 (depending on season), $10 for each additional guest (3 max, 2 max in Classic Cabin #8)
The Guesthouse has 3 great private rooms with shared bathrooms offered at an economical rate. Each room has 2 queen beds with a private entrance, table, chairs, dresser, microwave, coffeemaker, small refrigerator, and a deck with a magnificent view. The Shower House (shared, private showers/toilets) is available 24/7 and is just a short walk outside the Guesthouse.
$99-119 (depending on season) +tax for 1-2 guests with shared bath, $10 for each additional guest (4 max).
Book the Mountain House
The newly and completely renovated Mountain House is the perfect getaway for families and groups. With 3 private bedrooms, 1.5 baths, and a sleeper sofa, this house sleeps 7 people comfortably.
$279-379 / night up to 4 people + $10 / person up to 7 people
**2 night minimum for winter stays**
Reservation Policies & Information
- 5% bed tax added to room rate.
- 7 days notice of room change/cancellation is required to avoid full room rate charge
- Children age 2 and younger stay at no additional charge.
- All Cabins and Rooms are non-smoking
- Some rooms are pet friendly, please call to book with pets ($15 per pet)
- Rate includes use of Lodge hot tub located in the Showerhouse.
- All cabins have FREE WIFI! Cell service is poor, but internet is good. Enjoy the scenery and relax! Free wi-fi also available in the lodge.
You must be logged in to post a comment.